Reply by Tutor Doctor

Tutor Doctor provides a professional service designed to improve the academic performance in a long list of subjects. That requires a great deal of skill and experience, as well as a global network designed to encourage excellence in student and tutor alike. We have developed many techniques and programs designed to instill confidence, organizational skills and new approaches to education based on their own unique qualities.

All of our tutoring methods are the result of educational best practices, published research results and many years of very hard work in the field. Every tutor is more than just an individual, they are a part of a global team of educational professionals. Our goal is to make sure that all our clients receive maximum effort from everyone in the Tutor Doctor family.

Our aim is for all the students we work with to achieve a level of academic excellence beyond their wildest dreams, and that is a valuable goal.
Author's

I had a terrible experience with this company.Their service is very expensive comparing with the poor quality of tutoring that they offer.

I really feel that I have been ripped off, I paid 640 dollars. OMG! The last tutor that came to my daughter told her write your questions and I will go home and search them and email you!

They owe me 150 dollars!I advice people not to deal with them, especially they have a very clever way of marketing their service that can deceive people.

Review about: Tutor Doctor Tutoring Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Fraudulant activities.

Had an Experience with Tutor Doctor?