Reply by Tutor Doctor

Tutor Doctor is an international company, helping many thousands of students all around the world. We work closely with students, identifying their strengths as well as their weaknesses, and finding the most efficient path to academic success.

Before work even begins, all students are assessed in order to match them with a tutor who is the best possible fit with their academic needs as well as their personality. We also work to improve organizational ability and study skills, using methods and techniques developed using the latest knowledge of learning and training.

All of this is a tremendous undertaking we do every day. Every effort is made to be as precise as possible when estimating the hours required to perform certain tasks, but academic excellence is always our top goal. This may be a simple task or it may be a challenging task, depending on each situation -- but everything we do at Tutor Doctor is geared toward improving grades, brightening outcomes, and changing the lives of people.
Author's
1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Absolutely terrible service.I wanted tutoring to help me with my maths GCSE, we were told that they could only tutor us for 12 hours because I applied for a tutor too late as exams were only a couple of weeks away.

This alone costed £600. Then when they did their "service" we were oblivious to the fact that they added an extra 4 hours which we did NOT ask for. The person said it was £200 for the extra 4 hours of tuition but they took out £212 from my mum's account.

They're a scam and I wouldn't recommend tutor doctor to anyone...Initially they said they couldn't give us more than 12 hours of tuition so how were they able to go over the amount of hours we actually asked for..?

Review about: Tutor Doctor Tutoring Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Tutor Doctor?

Comments

Halstead, Essex, United Kingdom #1187903

In regards to the comment my daughter wrote on your website about tutor doctor I would like to retract what was said as there was a bit of misunderstanding regarding the hours.My daughter was given 4 extra hours without my knowledge.

I've spoken to tutor doctor and it has

now been straightened out.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Canford Heath, England, United Kingdom #1187844

Thank you for your comment.We understand that you are the minor therefore we are unable to respond directly.

There appears to be some misunderstandings here.Please be assured that we will contact your mother today to investigate further to resolve this.

comments