Reply by Tutor Doctor

Tutor Doctor works with tutors and students around the world, helping thousands of learners every single day. This massive effort also includes parents and teachers, all part of a complex, carefully-coordinated system that has a proven track record of improving academic achievement.

We have developed a proprietary software system that tracks the work of each tutor and monitors the improvement of their students. Making sure no learner gets left behind is central to everything we do. At the same time, we employ a unique tutor matching system that pairs students with tutors best able to help them, both in terms of professional experience and personality. We also have special learning tools we pass on to our students, which range from cross-skills to teach more effective studying techniques, to top-notch organizational skills that ensure each student stays abreast of all coursework, assignments, tests and more. All these skills have been proven to raise academic performance, and serve students well throughout their lives.

Behind every one of our students, in other words, is a large, global organization dedicated to bringing them academic success on a scale they never knew possible. It is difficult to describe the pride we feel as a result of the progress we see in our students every day. This is because our work is not simply about raising grades, it is about empowering students to find new opportunities that might not have been otherwise possible. We are not simply in the business of raising grades -- we are changing lives.

Author's
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Shocking service.Mark was quick in making the first contact.

4 weeks gone no clue of the tutor. My son already had his GCSE mocks that he wanted to prepare for initially. I have chased them.

Please don't waste your time!!Find somewhere else if you can.

Review about: Tutor Doctor Tutoring Service.

Had an Experience with Tutor Doctor?