Reply by Tutor Doctor

Tutor Doctor operates worldwide, helping thousands of students every day. This work involves a great deal of effort, beginning with a proprietary system for matching students with tutors, based on relevant skills and personalities. Tutor Doctor also employs a custom-designed X-Skills system that makes use of the latest learning research to provide a solid foundation of useful educational know-how that will aid each student’s progress through high school, university and beyond.

Tutor Doctor also works closely with parents to create a schedule and a course of study, which can include subject tutoring, help in preparing for examinations, advice on assignments and more. A tutor will also work with teachers to keep abreast of the student’s progress, as well as upcoming work and tests. The tutoring services provided by Tutor Doctor, therefore, consist of complex, multi-layered efforts requiring hard work and dedication.

Every client of Tutor Doctor is of utmost importance, and years of consistently excellent reviews on independent third-party review sites such as Yelp and Google+ reflect this devotion to duty. Tutoring, after all, is about so much more than improving report cards -- it is about improving lives.
Author's
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Terrible tutors did nothing to improve my daughters education ! Waste of money

Review about: Tutor Doctor Tutoring Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tutor Doctor?