Reply by Tutor Doctor

Tutor Doctor, as an international company, views maintaining a high level of customer service a top priority. When or clients reach out to us, it is often happening at a very difficult moment in their lives, sometimes after receiving a very disappointing report card or exam result. We, therefore, recognize the importance of possessing a calm, reassuring, professional demeanor. Luckily, our many years of training and experience has taught us not only how to help our clients, but how to communicate effectively with students, parents, and teachers to ensure an effective game plan for academic improvement.

Tutor Doctor employs a unique system for matching students with tutors who are the best fit in terms of skills and character, all with the goal of not only boosting grades but achieving scholastic excellence. The tutoring process includes the teaching of vital study skills that have been proven to dramatically improve performance in the long term, as well methods for organizing schoolwork that provides a stronger academic foundation for years to come.

All of this requires strong, healthy communication between tutor, student, and parents, and this, in turn, requires a strong tradition of customer service. It is truly at the heart of Tutor Doctor itself. Without this dedication, it would be impossible to maintain our high level of excellence.
Author's

Terrible service from them. Did not do a good job and did not return calls it was the one in Burlington and Hamilton

Review about: Tutor Doctor Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tutor Doctor?