Reply by Tutor Doctor Dec 20, 2016

Here at Tutor Doctor, we recognize the importance of our work -- it’s not just about raising grades, it’s about changing lives. Given how high the stakes are, we have to ensure that all our rates reflect the hard work and dedication that goes into our work.

Each student is carefully matched with a tutor who best matches their personality and academic needs. Our one-to-one tutoring system ensures a strong focus on each student’s specific strengths and weaknesses. Excellence is our top priority, and the feeling of helping students make their dreams come true is one of the happiest experiences imaginable.

All of this means that our in-home tutoring service is far more than just a lone individual sitting with a student; it’s a global family working hard to ensure that student receives the best help possible. It’s why we do what we do.
Author's
Quito, Pichincha

I called for a free evaluation for my two kids.Now the Tutor Dictor Feanchise owner is saying that the evaluation is only free if you hire them.

Pablo Pinto the owner is demanding a 150 per child plus taxes. Is there anywhere I can lodge a complaint?

I can not find an email address and nobody answers the phone.I am including the Facebook ad that states that it is free.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tutor Doctor?