Tutor Doctor Franchise Review
We have been part of the Tutor Doctor Franchise for the last three years, we found franchise to be excellent investment with excellent support network. All tutors are CRB checked before they are send to the customers homes, the comments on some of the post are incorrect we've always found the management team to be very helpful when problem arise, when you are buying into a franchise the franchise has to be right for you, you need to do your home work.But as far as we're concern Tutor Doctor has been excellent franchise with no regrets.
Thank youd6785ec review #466618
You may also like
- "DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! TIM MORRIS UK THIEF, he has no idea and will fill your minds with gibberish *** about his printing franchise he use to own -..."
- "Tom Mckenzie has also defrauded Brokers of their clients and time I have spoken to a number please join in and claim for damages.He is clever and initially defers the..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Peter Bergschneider May Inherit Bride-to-be Jacqueline Howe’s Massive Legal Obligations, Peter’s Wedding to Jacqueline Howe May Expose Peter to Repayment of Millions of Fraudulent Transfers from her Father, Tax Cheat..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."