Tutor Doctor Franchise Review
We have been part of the Tutor Doctor Franchise for the last three years, we found franchise to be excellent investment with excellent support network. All tutors are CRB checked before they are send to the customers homes, the comments on some of the post are incorrect we've always found the management team to be very helpful when problem arise, when you are buying into a franchise the franchise has to be right for you, you need to do your home work.But as far as we're concern Tutor Doctor has been excellent franchise with no regrets.
You May Also Like
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."
- "Your Tide pods with the brightened must have bleach in them. They have ruined all my kids good t shirts and some of my good clothing as well. Brand new..."
- "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..."